Object Record
Metadata
Title |
Name board of Steam Tug PIONEER |
Object Name |
Board, Name |
Catalog Number |
PS118.1 |
Year Range from |
1878 |
Year Range to |
1952 |
Description |
Name board from wheel-house of steam tug PIONEER. The PIONEER was built in 1878 in Philadelphia. It was owned by various companies, Port Discovery Mill, Puget Sound Tug Boat Company, Pope and Talbot, and finally Foss. It stopped sailing in 1950. |
Material |
Wood |
Dimensions |
W-8 L-60 D-1 inches |
Source |
Foss L. & Tug Co |
Search Terms |
Name board PIONEER Steam tug |
